Chocolate Covered Spoons
What You Need:
* Plastic spoons
* Baker's chocolate
* Wax paper
* Candies (optional) Crushed peppermints work great or mini marshmallows
1. Melt baker's chocolate in the microwave or on the stove, following the instructions on the box.
2. Allow the chocolate to cool slightly.
3. Dip a spoon in the chocolate, fully coating the bowl.
4. Sprinkle candies onto the spoon, if desired.
5. Place the finished spoon on wax paper to dry.
6. Repeat until all of the chocolate is gone.
1. Use white and dark chocolate together to create a swirled look.
2. Top the spoons with cookie crumbs or other pantry leftovers to cut the cost even further.
3. Use a baggie or plastic wrap to package the finished spoons; tie them shut with a piece of ribbon or string.
You might want to also purchase a coffee mug to put them in, you can get them at the dollar tree for a dollar and put 6 spoons per cup.